Sneakers - On The Wall
The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trade marks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trade marks of the On The Wall. Nothing on this website should be used a without the prior written permission of On The Wall
The website and goods are provided by On the wall ("we", "us", "our"). When we refer to "you" and "your" we mean the user of the website and purchaser of goods.
These terms and conditions form a legal contract between On The Wall and you the customer. Your acceptance of the terms and conditions is a condition upon the purchase of goods from ourselves. You should read these terms and conditions carefully before buying anything from this website.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any point. Any such change in terms and conditions will be effective to all new orders once updated in these written terms and conditions and published on the website. You should check the terms and conditions posted on the website prior to any purchases to ensure you are informed. It is not our responsibility to notify you of any up dates but we may send you an email if you have opted in to receive these.
If you have any queries about our terms and conditions, the products or the website please email us at EMAIL
INFORMATION ABOUT THE WEBSITE AND THE GOODS
We will try to resolve all information errors on the website as soon as reasonably possible, and if we think that an error has affected your purchase we will let you know as soon as possible.We try to make sure that all information on the website, including descriptions of our goods, and listed prices, are accurate and correct at all times. However, mistakes do happen. However, because we take these steps we will not be liable to you for any errors on the website.
You should bear in mind that buying online may have certain issues
- We try to ensure that all allergy information is correct on the website, however if there are any anomalies please let us know straight away by emailing us at EMAIL
- Although we have the most stringent of process in house; Upon receiving the goods we recommend that you check all labels to ensure that the items that you've ordered are safe for you or whoever you have bought the items for to consume.
- All goods are subject to availability - we may not be able to supply your order if we've had any stock issues but we will always provide a prompt refund if this is the case;
- Any delivery estimates given on the website or by email are estimates only and can from time to time be subject to courier delays;
- You are responsible for ensuring that your login details, password and all other details in relation to your account remain confidential at all times.
PURCHASING GOODS ONLINE
This part sets out some terms which apply to your purchase of goods from us through the website.
You make an offer to purchase a product from us (your "order") by completing the staged process on the website as set out below:
- Adding product to your shopping basket
- Enter delivery & billing address details
- Confirmation of order
Your order only constitutes an offer to purchase goods from us, and does not form a binding contract until accepted by us. On receipt of your order, we will send you an order confirmation email to the email address which you provided at checkout.
This confirmation email will contain your order number, details of the goods ordered and a delivery estimate. Note that this email is only to acknowledge that your order has been received, and is not acceptance by us of any offers to purchase goods.
An offer made by you to purchase a product shall only be deemed to be accepted by us when we dispatch that product to you and send you an order dispatch email which includes details of the product. We reserve the right to refuse any offers in an order prior to acceptance.