You and the data we hold about you are protected by various laws and guidance and On The Wall are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
If you have queries or concerns - let us know! If you have any queries regarding your personal data and how it may be used by On The Wall, contact us at email@example.com. Let us know if you want to know what data of yours we hold and if you want us to remove or change any details then we'll be happy to help.
Complaints. We hope there aren’t any- but you always have the right to make a complaint at any time, firstly to ourselves and if we can't agree to a resolution then you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Further information, including contact details, is available at https://ico.org.uk.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect, store and transfer the following information about you:
- Identity Data: includes your first name, your last name, personal or online identifier or alias (or other identifier), title, date of birth, age, Internet Protocol address and gender.
- Contact Data: addresses (including billing and delivery addresses), and email address.
- Location Data: includes your current location disclosed by the Apple software. We do not use separate location tracking software.
- Marketing and Communications Data: includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- Transaction Data: includes details about payments to and from you.
- Usage Data: includes details of your use of our website, where you saw the advert for our store, traffic data and communication data whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Device Data: includes information about the device you use to and the unique device identifier for example your device’s IMEA number, the MAC address of the device’s wireless network interface, or the mobile phone used by the device, mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, time zone setting and also includes the IP address, device type, usernames and account details
- Profile Data: includes your user name, purchase history, your interests, preferences, feedback and competition survey responses and any inferences drawn from any of personal data to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes. Correspondence and communications. with us including relating to complaints, allegations, disputes and claims also fall into this category
- Content Data: includes information stored on your device, including login information, videos, photographs and audio recordings or other digital content, check-ins or your workout data that you input and upload and your social media handles, posts and information about your followers that you tag us in.
You can choose whether you want us to know your country and city in your settings. You can withdraw your consent at any time by disabling Location Data in your settings
Changing Marketing Preferences
You have the right to opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time, by:
- updating your preferences in the App settings;
- informing us that you wish to change your marketing preferences by contacting our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- making use of the simple “unsubscribe” link in emails; and/or
This will not stop service messages such as order updates and other non-marketing communications.
We aren’t responsible for everyone! Our sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. Please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.